Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awww

I think I got left out. I was invited to go over a couple weeks ago and I didn't go. I had a bonafide, qualified, reason why not to go, but it turned out I could have gone if I wanted to. I like them so much and I did kind of want to go but not enough to actually go.

So I didn't get invited back and I know they got together tonight. Fellowship sort of thing. I'm a little short on the connecting I guess.

I wish I had one good girlfriend to hang out with because then I could go with her and just be a sidekick. I wish. But I don't have any such girlfriend so I stay home. I like home well enough, I tell myself.

Oh well. Movin' on. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Can't cry over spilt milk and all of that drivel. Or, could it be, I need to work on that reservoir of love? Might be there's only a couple drops in there.

No comments: