Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today's hair with happy arms and feet



I realized here I'm wearing tennis shoes. I don't like tennis shoes, I like hiking boots. They're much tougher. Like me. :)

I only slip on tennis shoes to go outside fast to feed the quail. I don't always know if they're going to come. After this photo I said "We have to stop. I'm wearing tennis shoes. Why didn't you tell me I'm wearing tennis shoes for pictures?" He said he thought I knew, but if I knew would I still have them on? No.

2 comments:

MicheleStitches said...

You are just toooo cute! I love your joi d'vivre (or however you spell it! I took Spanish, so I am not "up" on French spelling.)

yrautca said...

Wow, nice pics. Nice background too. Your hair IS loooooong!

So you been working out? You look pretty fit, ya know!