Saturday, November 11, 2006

New version of Blogger is ready?


Your new version of Blogger is ready!

The new version of Blogger now has all the original features you're used to, plus new post labels, drag-and-drop template editing, and privacy controls. And, it's a lot more reliable.

After you switch you'll need to sign in with your Google Account, but your blogs will stay the same. Their content and layout will not change.

Switch to the new version


What's this? I'm afraid to do it. It's on my Dashboard every time I go there. What if something bad happens. But, what IS going to happen when I do it? I haven't seen anybody do a changeover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I switched my blog when it was still in Beta mode because I wanted "labels" (categories) like they have in TypePad. I like the new version.