Sunday, May 17, 2009

Arkansas


We're definitely in the Bible belt. Definitely. If you're getting fuel and wanting to get some of God's Word, stop at the Flying J. Or take your pick, there are all kinds of sermons going on on the radio Sunday morning. Knock me over with a feather, this morning my husband said to get one of Pastor Mike's CDs and let's listen to him while we drive. Amen and amen!

I'm terribly sleepy. We have one more day of long driving. Tomorrow we'll hit Nashville. It's about 350 miles from here. We'll see my mom, my cousin, and the dentist. I haven't spoken to my dear cousin in some three years. I invited her to my blog once. She read a little and then I never heard from her. I wrote and asked what she thought about my cool blog and she said it was very entertaining but the Christian content turned her stomach. I was deeply hurt! I've since gotten over it and have wanted to call her many times. Now, I'm going to her house. That's better than a phone call, right? I hope so. If you see any fireworks that'll be me and my favorite cousin dukin' it out on her front porch! She can't stand hopped up conservative Christians of which I am one.

No comments: