Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grahams

I ate some grahams and read stuff online. I'm putting together content for a week long lesson plan on the topic of drug abuse. It's kinda fun. I like doing research. We did extra lessons, or I should say he did extra lessons today to make up for Monday since Monday will be a driving day. Gonna love gettin' on the road. I have to find our Willie Nelson CD.

Son was at the neighbor's and I don't know how the subject came up but the dad asked our son if he knew who Nancy Pelosi was. Our son told him Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House. Guess his jaw dropped. Heh. We can't stand Pelosi and I made sure our son knows who she is, where she's from, and what she stands for. I never thought the subject would ever actually come up though. It appears that a verse came to my mind just now:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).

No comments: