Thursday, March 19, 2009

Award day!


I got an award. It's from Jules at http://julesoneagleswings.blogspot.com/! Thanks Jules. It was the nicest surprise.

I am so happy with my blog circle and lately it's ever widening. The blogs I read are quite edifying! That means they build you up. Having gotten this award I'm inspired to really work hard on my attitude and gratitude. Starting. . . . okay, starting, now!

As to the rules for accepting this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Done!)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who you feel are worthy of this award by displaying great attitude or gratitude in their blog! (I'm doing five because 10 is too many for me.)
3. Be sure to link to the blogs you nominate within this post.
4. Let your nominees know about the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person who gave you this award.

NOW, on to the blogs I nominate for the Sisterhood Award! All of these blogs display great attitude and a spirit of gratitude so widen your horizons and check 'em out!

The Shaggy Dog Journal

Faith Moves Mountains

Sewing, Quilts, Cooking and Other Fun Stuff

Life Served Sweet

Fetafilter

Let me add, that if you don't wish to pick up your award, that is okay. I have to specify this because Fetafilter is a blog by a mom and a dad, and so no matter how hard he tries he can't be a sister, however this predicament is easily mitigated because the other half, the wife, is a sister. And anyways, I checked the rules and technically they don't call out that you have to be a girl to get the award.

I have to go to bed now. I will have let the nominees know of their award nomination status tomorrow. I have to get up very early tomorrow instead of my usual 10:00am so I really must get to sleep. I hope the Sisterhood Award Board doesn't fire me!

No comments: