Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Liliana is not happy

I suppose the Senate will have its hands full for the next four years. I'm still waiting to hear whether Proposition 8 to ban same-s*x marriage in California has passed. Looks like it might. That'll be a bright spot for today at least.

Maybe Sarah in four years.

My husband has been super quiet all day. I thought he was mad at me but he's not.

I'm sure Obama will say anything he can't fix is Bush's fault and Obama won't take responsibility for anything. They never have. And if anyone could ever buy a presidency, Obama has. They've got to look into that. Where did all his money come from?

Think I'll go lie down and have a good cry. I'm stunned. The densely populated regions wiped McCain out in the electoral college.

Well, life goes on, eh?

See you on the flip-side.

(Note: I was gonna go have a lil' cry and be done with it, but I don't feel like it now. Now I feel disgusted! Maybe I'm going to go through Kübler-Ross' Five Stages of Grief.)

No comments: