Saturday, November 08, 2008

I am content

I have a sense of overall well-being. Was there something in my chili today? I don't know! But my husband does make delicious chili.

The weather is cold tonight. I'm wearing one of my new SockDreams socks but I had to push them all the way down to my ankles because they felt too tight after a couple hours. Hmmm. When I wash them they will shrink if this is the woolen pair. I hope the others don't squeeze my legs. What's up with that? My legs aren't even that big either. Are women supposed to have skinny minnie thighs? I think not. The pair with the flames fit well. I wore them all night. But one of them did leave a ridge above my knee so I think I won't wear them all night anymore. I was just so pleased with them that I didn't want to take them off. Daytime wear is long enough though.

Well, I have to go to bed very soon because church is tomorrow. We have to be there at the crack of 10:00am.

To you I have this to say. Have a splendid Sunday all day and may the Lord bless you abundantly.

Oh. I have one more thing to add. We ordered two movies from Amazon.com. Do you remember these? One is The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston, made in 1956, and the other is Clash of the Titans. We are watching Fiddler on the Roof for the second time. Such a good movie! But aren't those two older ones so awesomely memorable? I'm thinking about Moses a lot, and then in literature our son is studying the Greek myths and we just read about the hero, Perseus. I thought of Medusa getting her head chopped off and that old movie was came up in my mind instantaneously. I had to find it. Sigh. Those were the days. Okay. I hafta go to bed.

No comments: