Thursday, October 02, 2008

"She's gonna be president someday."

That's what my husband said tonight while we were listening to her debate with Joseph Biden. He has sooo many years of experience. I know I should take the opportunity to be all articulate and whatnot, but what I have to say about Sarah is, I love her. She worked it. She played the game. She rocked. She look pretty while she did it. (Loved the suit, the hair, the pumps.) She got the job done. We need some Main Street, Wasilla, in Washington, D.C.

I did think she could have mentioned that we haven't been attacked since 9/11. I guess that'll come out after Bush leaves office. You know he's up nights thinking about it and making sure the United States of America is kept safe.

Sarah did a heck of a job and I can't see how even a Democrat could refuse to admit it!

No comments: