Thursday, October 30, 2008

A day

Magnify your wonderful name, Lord!

It's a good day today. Finally, this day, I have finished reading Deuteronomy. I was the least dedicated to reading this book than the first four and so it took me the longest. It seems to me that Moses wrote a book of review for everything Jehovah and the Hebrews did in the other books. I have now completed the first five books of the Old Testament, known as the Torah in Judaism. Next I'll be reading Joshua. I know zip, absolutely nothing, about Joshua. I'm happy to be starting a new book. I've been doing daily devotion pretty well but I must start a clean slate with my Bible reading.

We finished hsing an hour early. Tomorrow is his history test. Yesterday he aced his grammar test. He got a C on science today and we went over it and realized it could have been a nice B had he read the questions thoroughly. Boys.

Let the spirit of the Lord blow across America and I pray for revival and restoration for the USA as a Christian nation. Blessed be the name of the Lord, the one and only Living God. Give us victory over those who seek to destroy the foundation established by our founding fathers. Let the enemy be confounded in the name of Jesus. Deliver us from evil. God, bless America with revival. Forgive us as a nation for turning from Your Word. We are desperate for you. We love you and we worship you. You say we have not because we ask not. We're asking Lord! We're asking! And we ask it in the name of your precious son, Jesus. Amen. (Amen means "so be it.")

Magnify your holy name, dear Lord. How great is our God!

No comments: