Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A day

We're supposed to get up at 6:30am to homeschool so we can get it done early. Son has an email friend who starts this early so he wants to try it now. (Rolling my eyes here.) We'll see.

I'm such a ditz. Husband told me to light the oven and put in the potatoes. I have such a terrible problem with forgetting to turn the temperature up to the right temp. I turn the oven on but forget to put it at my temperature. Duh. I was so embarrassed. I did it tonight. I haven't done it for awhile. He was a sweetheart and didn't get mad at me. I really wanted to bang my head against the wall.

I smell good though. And I smell so good that I look pretty too. I shouldn't say that about myself. Pretty is in the eye of the beholder. I look okay, I feel very pretty. I have attitude! (Although I was fully deflated after I realized the potatoes cooked at 170 degrees instead of 350 for an hour.)