Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I made a Chinese Bun


This is called a Chinese Bun. And I'm wearing my Chinese dress. Posted by Hello

Last night I finally decided to put some almond oil on my ends right before bedtime; a generous but not heavy application. I was surprised that my hair had absorbed most of it by morning. My head seemed so content that I decided to do a scalp wash so the ends could just be themselves today. Went to Bible study wearing my hair in a bun with my new Buddha hair stick and my husband's overalls. I used bobby pins to secure my bun to ensure I wouldn't have to touch it or adjust it at all during the study. Perish the thought that anyone might know that I fuss over my hair as much as I do.

I learned how to make a Chinese Bun from instructions at The Styling Station.

No comments: