Thursday, December 18, 2008

A day

I forgot to say that our son got his picture in the newspaper on Friday. That was kind of a thrill.

Today was a pretty normal day.

My husband did order some new tennis shoes for me. I suppose that's something. I made a big mistake and threw my old ones away because they were ugly! I replaced them with some cute P.F. Flyers which proceeded to hurt my feet - not one of my wisest moves especially since I made a big deal about walking over to the trash can to throw away the ugly ones. I do that a lot. It's my M.O. (modus operandi). But he made me suffer with my fashionable painful shoes for three months. I didn't have the nerve to ask for a new pair. I had the old ones for like five long years! Isn't there a time limit or something.

My new ones have purple lines on them. I think I'll be able to walk really fast in them. Hahahaha!

No comments: