Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Backwards is the new frontwards

It's Liliana's super duper fashion tips tonight!

It is troublesome to me when I go shopping and all the cute tops I like are cut down to the navel. Well, practically to the navel! Might as well be the navel! When my 11-year-old son tells me at the dinner table, "Mamma, that top is too low," then Houston, we have a problem.

So I hit on a great idea. I wear my tops backwards! It works. Nobody thinks I'm weird. I will even post photos to give you proof that it works. These two tops are both awful low cut. But when I wear them backwards they're high cut and they're kind of cute showing some back. I think so anyways.

Remember. When everyone's wearing their tops backwards, you heard it here first. I used to live in L.A. and I can still rock the fashion (sometimes). Just make sure it's a knit top, no darts, because you don't want to look like you have, uh, heavenly endowments or two puffy places sticking out of your back instead of your front.



No comments: