Tuesday, December 16, 2008

44"

I'm doing my January 1st post today. I hit 44" and this here is probably my whole month's growth. I don't think it'll grow much beyond 44" between now and January 1st, 2009. Today I washed it with my husband's supercilious cheapy-deep shampoo that contains all the ingredients I normally avoid like the plague, but I really wanted my hair to smell nice so that's why I used it. Then I blow dried it. Yes, indeedy, in a couple cycles of five to ten minutes each. And I applied a smidgen of Kara's leave-in to the length. And wonder of wonders, then it was quite amenable to being photographed. Here is me fretting in my shaky, small voice saying, "Ooooh, does my hair looks okay."

And here's one from the front. When I stand real straight with my arms straight down I'm pretty sure I'm barely fingertip length.

My knees sure look far away.

No comments: