Monday, October 16, 2006

Elation. Two comments!

I didn't know they were there! Thirty-four comments going back to May have been waiting for moderation on my blog. I am elated! I feel renewed, refreshed, revitalized. Could it have been a glitch because all I did different was look at my preferences and the only thing I changed was adding moderation. Maybe it needed to be republished and that was the problem.

I have to homeschool right now but I can't wait till 3:00 when studies are done so I can read everything. I will upload them all this afternoon. It's like Christmas! It's like I have a really good piece of the best chocolate cake waiting for me to eat it. I will inhale it all. At 3:00pm! And to think I thought I was all by myself in Blogland all this time. I did think it a little strange that I didn't get even one comment for such a long time, but I dismissed it as just bad luck.

Thank you. :) :) :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHooo!
I'm so glad! I think I'm as excited as you are, LOL! This calls for some chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got it sorted out, Liliana. I thought I was the only one commenting and that maybe I had written something that you didn't like. I checked back a few times to see if my comment was up and then I gave up after awhile. I'll bet you'll get a lot more comments now!

Liliana said...

Hi! This is so neat. Hi!

Kim, I see now you posted back in May! I want to do RSS feed too. Very cool whatever it is. I'm going to research it.

Sabine, naw, you couldn't say anything I wouldn't like. Thank you for coming back to visit my blog despite my seeming indifference! You are both such awfully kind people.

Anonymous said...

you already have an RSS feed, that's how I know you've posted! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Kim said. I subscribed to your blog through bloglines, so I can see whenever you've posted. I don't understand how it works, but I'm glad it does.

Liliana said...

Yes, but I want to put RSS feeds on my blog like you have on yours. I manually add one link at a time and of course it doesn't show when a blog is updated.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lil...this is so cool! I tried to leave a comment once but since it didn't show up and I didn't try again. I thought I was doing something wrong! Now, I will leave more comments! How fun is this?

Hugs, ~Kara

Liliana said...

Sweet Kara! I finally saw your post that you made back in July about Ding Dongs. lol! Hey, I'm slow but I've got it together now.

Sabine, I will see about setting up Bloglines. Thanks a bunch. (Your knitting is fabulous!)