Sunday, October 15, 2006

A comment! A comment! My kingdom for a comment!

Word is at the discussion board, someone has left me comments. But I have received neither notification nor a sign of any comments submitted. I thought no one was commenting. Ever.

My feelings were crushed, utterly annihilated, by the fact that my blog has received nary a single comment for a full six months. I figured my writing had become dull, had lost its glow, and my ten devoted readers had simply sought greener pastures. (See? My lower lip is starting to quiver.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've left a few comments but never saw them on the blog. I figured it was because of comment moderation. Did they not get through?

Anonymous said...

I'm your man!

Actually, I comment (well, try to) fairly often. Although less since they never get published or acknowledged. Here I thought you were just pondering them in your head and tucking them away. But if you WANT comments, whoo, I'm the one to come to. LOL!

so here's a test one. :-D

Liliana said...

Sabine and Kim, THANK YOU! You've made my day, week, month, year! Guess what. I never received any comments at all, ever. Bless your hearts for posting and posting more than once when it appeared that I wasn't even responding. You must have thought me to be quite the dunderhead. You are surely full of patience and are slow to get upset. Kim, thanks a billion for posting about this at the discussion board or I'd have never known a problem existed. Now I know where comments are and how to publish them. XX00 to you both. ~Lil

MicheleStitches said...

Oh honey!! Just like Sabine and Kim, I have been commenting for months now! LOTS of times! I just thought you were not publishing them!!