Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thurs

Headache. Tummy ache. Culling three days of photos today, gonna post some on poster board and hang them on the wall for the kiddies to look at. May not go tonight or may go for very short time if head still hurts. I don't know how a headache can last so long. This is the first time Tylenol PM hasn't worked.

I just ate a scrambled egg and toast so I'm eating right. I'm doing the poster board project first then will collect and make a file for photos and video to make the slideshow.

As the week as worn on the children have warmed up to the camera, some asking for their photo to be taken, some waving when they see me taking a movie. It would be nice if I already have enough material to compile the bulk of a three minute slideshow.

On Monday and Tuesday the time from 6:00pm to 9:00pm flew by. Last night though, I went to download pics and glanced at the clock which said only 8:00pm. "An hour more to go!" I screamed. And I grabbed my head and passed right out and everyone gathered round me stared down as I lay stiff as a board on the carpeted floor in the office.

Fake-a-rooney. Heh. :)

But my head really does hurt.

No comments: