Sunday, July 20, 2008

Helping out


I wonder if they underestimated how much time it would take to decorate?

Anyhoo, son and I are going back at 2:30pm to help out again. The kid's pastor's wife (she's a doll) is pregnant with their sixth baby and I feel so badly for her. She's always on the go and tired a lot. Poor little thing. And she's tiny petite. I'm an Amazon woman next to her!

All my practice photos without flash in low light were still blurred yesterday. I'm not disturbed though. Does saying I'm not disturbed mean I'm disturbed? Heh! Today I'm going to pump up the ISO setting. I got one fair pic yesterday. Only good in small size due to motion blur. I'm learning how the DOF (depth of field) works on this lens. Man, the DOF is about the width of my pinky finger sometimes. It's beautiful when I get it right. Such bokeh.

No comments: