Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow? Who says snow?

Weather.com is forecasting 100% chance of snow here between 3:00am and 11:00am. I have never heard of a 100% chance. Where's the chance in 100%? Our son is beside himself with excitement. Crazy weather, huh? It was darkish all day today. Kinda neat.

I washed my hair in our shower because it didn't get above the 30s today. It went okay. I wouldn't have thought I could do it, but I can do amazing things sometimes. That's a whole shower - with ten gallons of hot water. I amaze myself.

Went through my entire blog and labeled all my hair photos from the past two years. For some reason they only show up on the category page up to August 2005. Why don't the ones between November 2004 and August 2005 show up? They are definitely labeled. I double checked to be sure. So figured I need to change over from template to layout but...when I do that all my own HTML will be lost. In other words, my page won't look like my page at all. Sigh. I'm going to have to get over it and update to their new stuff eventually. The only reason I'd have learned Wordpress or Typepad was for the categories and now I can have categories but I'm going to lose the look of my site. Double sigh. And, labels are not a terribly useful feature unless they're on the sidebar for easy access and guess what. I gotta update to their new layout system to get that too.

Art Buchwald died. Great man. The New York Times has a superb video obit for him. He knew he was dying and they interviewed him. Art's opening line is priceless. It's so Art Buchwald. The video link is on the left, scroll down a bit. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/19/obituaries/19buchwald.html