Friday, January 26, 2007

Snow from the 22nd

Boat marina in the distance.

Get a wee bit of bad weather and my husband says, "Let's go to San Diego." I told him no way, we won't get enough homeschooling done there! My favorite bead shop is 20 minutes away. My sister is a mile away. Besides, I like it here in New Mexico.

This photo is from Monday and we still have snow on the ground from this storm! We're surprised it's lasting so long. Yesterday was gorgeous and sunny and it got up into the 50s which felt like the 60s.

I'm reading The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Nicholas sure looks young to be writing these books. He's the author of The Notebook too. Every time I read it I get a lump in my throat and my eyes tear up. He's such a writer! I'm 3/4 of the way through.

I've had a touch of the PMS and the perimenopause the last few days. What a delightful combination! It's really, realllllly, reeeeeallllly, fun.