Monday, August 03, 2009

Hi

I don't own a tv so I can't watch the Keith Olbermann show. I admit, the first time you signed me up to the Huffington Post I smiled. I thought it was mildly funny in a mischievous way, but it's not funny if you keep doing it.

So if you don't go away and leave me alone I'll put forth the effort to track you. I can access the IP address of every visitor to this blog. If one of the sites will share with me the originating IP address of the individual who signed me up and it matches an IP addy of anyone who visits here, I will contact the internet service provider and complain. They'll have your IP address and your billing address. The Internet is anonymous, but not that anonymous.

I'm against health care reform because our nation hasn't got the means to pay for it. There are other reasons, but that's the big one. I'm not against it for all time but the way it's looking right now in 2009, I'm fully against it. I'm against cap and trade environmental policy. I think it should be called cap and tax. And where are all the jobs Obama promised with the passage of the $787 billion dollar stimulus package? There's no possible way to count how many jobs have or haven't been created and it sure hasn't been the millions he promised. I don't want to see taxes raised. Taxes on the wealthiest one percent of Americans is already 40% of gross income and in 1987 that number was 27%. Do you know that the tax revolt of the original Boston Tea Party in 1773 was a protest against a three cent tax? I'm against taking from the wealthy and redistributing it to the poor because I believe what you work for is what you get. When I was poor and on welfare I had Medi-CAL coverage. I worked full time the whole time I was on welfare and paid most of my income for my baby to be in daycare. It was hard. I got handouts from a food bank. You do what you have to do when you got nuthin', but you don't expect to be taken care of by the government. Our poorest poor are still better off than the poor in other countries. Name another country where you find obese poor people. Can't.

I'm a red-blooded American. The real deal. I started with nothing like a lot of people have. My mom and dad started with nothing. My kids are Republicans and my grandbaby is a future Republican. My daughter-in-law grew up in Tijuana which ain't pretty, and she works hard and is putting herself through college. That's the fabric of the America I know. I believe in self-reliance, family, faith, small government, and that the colonists and Founders of the United States of America who wrote our Constitution and the Bill of Rights said what they meant and meant what they said. Ronald Reagan said the nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

I agree!

I've got the huevos to say what I think and if you don't like it, don't read it. Go away. The people voted in Obama and the people are getting what they asked for. Who cares what the Republicans think. They haven't got enough votes to change anything anyway, so what do you care what I blog? But I didn't vote for Barry aka Barack Hussein Obama and I don't support him or the Democratic Congress. I don't know how it turned out that McCain ever got to the Republican nomination either, but oh well.

And when I send emails, I always sign my name so people know who it's from. Some of our friends like Obama still, but they don't send me anonymous email. Sheesh. Get a life.

No comments: