Saturday, March 15, 2008

Short day tomorrow

We'll be traveling just five hours.

We decided to give our son next week off for Easter. That means it's time off for the whole family. Oh boy!

I ordered Powerglide's French lessons for our son. I look forward to seeing what it's like and how it's set up. We won't get to play with it till tomorrow when we get to our next destination which is...the middle of nowhere. It'll give us a shorter drive into California next week though.

My blouse is half sewn. I'm not sure I like how one ruffled sleeve turned out. I bunched the ruffles in one spot a little too much. It might not show.

I oiled my hair with EVOO this morning but didn't get round to taking my shower so it'll just have to stay oiled till tomorrow. That's not a bad thing though.

No comments: