Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On my mind

I keep thinking of the Israeli folk song and circle dance called "Hava Nagila." It's such fun.

Finally, I cut my blouse out. I did it at my uncle's house. All I need is someone's house to cut my patterns out. Heh. Perhaps sewing will commence tomorrow. Perhaps.

There may have been a problem with the way I cut out one of the sleeve parts. I won't know till I see it together. It's a bit of a handicap being unable to visualize, but I can't visualize. The layout picture of the selvages was confusing.

Wore my hair down again today. Twice in the past week. Both times my husband commented that he liked it. I would say I'm on to something but to be correct, I'd have to say Karen-Marie is on to something. It was her advice. I don't know if there's really a hyphen in her name or not.

Generally, I was grumpy today. My face hurts. It's just one of those things if you know what I mean. It'll be gone tomorrow. When I was little and I said, "Mom, my face hurts." Her reply would be It hurts me too. (That's an old one!)

I have a new iPod Nano. My husband gave it to me for Valentine's Day. I like it a LOT. I didn't even know I wanted it when he gave it to me. Want to know my playlist that I listen to when I go to bed? I know you do. Who wouldn't. Here it is:

"Watching Airplanes" by Gary Allen
"Fast Cars and Freedom" by Rascal Flatts
"Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)" by Rodney Atkins
"How 'Bout Them Cowgirls" by George Strait
"All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood
"Give It Away" by George Strait
"What Do Ya Think About That" by Montgomery Gentry

(Those were all country which I just started listening to in New Mexico. There are lots of genuine cowboys in the state of New Mexico.)

"Days Of Elijah" by Robin Mark
"Revival" by Robin Mark
"You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman

(Those were songs we sang at church and I miss my church.)

"Cat's In The Cradle" by Harry Chapin (At our son's request.)
"Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot

(Those two are folk songs.)

"Raincoat" by Kelly Sweet
"We Are One" by Kelly Sweet

(Jazzy blues by a new young talent. She's only 18.)

My playlist smiles me to sleep every night.

No comments: