Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A new day

Sunday and Monday were bad days. They are the reason I like New Mexico. At first I had no tears. I was dry.

My husband said today is the first time he's seen me smile in days. I didn't know that. But it was only two days. He kissed me several times and brushed my arm lightly when he walked past. He bought me my favorite cinnamon rolls.

I knew it was coming one way or another. Thought I got through well, but "it" on Wednesday wasn't "it" at all. Haha! In other words what I was prepared for I weathered well, but the unexpected. Well now. The unexpected by definition is unexpected.

Heb. 11:1-2 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That's one to make you think. I've read it before. I've always liked it. But its meaning I didn't quite grasp. I think I do now. It's funny how something will become clear so all of a sudden. It's amazing really.

I want to type more but I can't because I have this stupid noisy keyboard.

Let's see. Where's my suit of power armor and my plan book! I have a new start to make. My first new start kinda died a natural death, so this is the new, new start.

No comments: