Thursday, February 08, 2007

A hair compliment

Aw, I got one today. I was outside drying my hair and one of the rangers drove by and waved to me and later in the office he told our son that he didn't know my hair was so long and beautiful. Golly gee. It was so sweet of him to say and so nice of my son to tell me. It's a wonderful world.

The chicken soup turned out well. I feel okay. Tomorrow I expect to wake up and feel pretty good. My voice has been low for three days and it would be nice to have my voice back. We washed the bedsheets and dried them outside and I took a long shower at the comfort station, so all those bad viruses are washed away!

My hair did turn out pretty today. Very straight. I'm happy with it today and I love to dry it outside in the sunshine. I haven't been able to do that for a couple months.