Sunday, June 20, 2010

Next song

The next song I'm adding is Rockstar by Prima J. I should probably not link to it because YouTube videos have a way of disappearing. Anyhoo, it has a very cute beat and the words are just terrible. Not profane, but it's about two highly conceited girls who think they're models and gorgeous and that everyone is looking at them. Like Grama says, these are things you shouldn't say about yourself. You should let other people say them about you.

I'm going to use it in the beginning as a warm-up. I think it's cute and very easy. I've been wasting billions of minutes trying to find a converter, a free one, that will convert iTunes songs to WAV format so that I can do a radio edit. I thought this song said, "Oh my God" in it, and I was going to reverse God to say dog. Heh. But wonder of wonders. I checked two different sets of lyrics on YouTube and listened over and over, and I'm sure they're not saying "Oh my God." I couldn't believe it. All this time I've wasted thinking I needed to edit it.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

I think it's great that you can edit it if you want too.