Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why am I awake

I'm just going to wait till the sleep comes. And if it doesn't then I'll stay up. I can do that ya know. Nobody says I have to go to sleep. I can eat as many cookies as I want too. I'm a grown-up. Although I ate as many cookies as I wanted when I was growing up so that's no big. I had four Oreos after dinner tonight, which I suppose is last night now. I don't want any cookies. Can't make me eat them either. Nope!

Sigh. Where is Mr. Sandman? We had enchiladas for dinner last night. They were really good.

It's Saturday. And January's half gone. Seems to be going by fast. Our son's hours have been cut. The plant will be open three days a week next month. He's in the automotive industry. I hope he, his wife, and the new baby get through okay.

No comments: