Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tomorrow's Monday

It's President's Day tomorrow which we don't usually take off from school, but our son wants it off so he did most of his studies while I was at church tonight. How can I say no? So tomorrow all we have left to do is history. Woohoo!

My hair has been behaving very well. Several times over the past two weeks I didn't even braid it for bed. I just lay it over the top of my pillow and...hardly any tangles in the morning. That's weird. In a good way. I finger combed it and then ran a comb through it easily all the way to the ends.

I received the nicest email from Collette. Gosh, it left me with all kinds of warm fuzzies. I have to write and ask her if I can share part of it. I intend to weave some of what she said into a discussion with our son as I think he will profit from it.