Monday, September 07, 2009

Hmmmm

And hmmmmm.

Things have stopped biting me. My braid was really nice today. I got two compliments on my skirt (one from husband and one from son) and our son said I can wear it to church. I've been wanting a new trailer but tonight I'm thinking house. I hardly want to fill a house with stuff and things and dust collecting objectified objects. It doesn't appeal to me at all. But persons may need a house at this time.

I have big plans. I feel like it's time to turn over a new leaf. A bunch of new leaves.

I peeked at other photographs that have been submitted and I'm sure I haven't got a chance. Oh! Tonight I saw a bee-yoo-tee-ful one. It's three dolphins surfing in a big wave on the beach in San Diego and it's almost like you see them through glass. They're inside the waves. I think it should win. It would be my pick!

G'nite.

No comments: