Friday, September 04, 2009

A day

Something in Wyoming is biting me and making me itch.  I'm tired of it.  I never see anything bite me.  I never see anything on me, but I see little gnats sometimes.

It's annoying that I have to select the Helvetica font every time I want to type.

This pic is of climbers climbing the tower. Seems there are always a few up there. Looks scary. The guy at the bottom was climbing up, ever so slowly, but the girl at the top never moved. Even her arms never moved. She must have been in a waiting mode. No one is allowed to climb in June though. The month of June is set aside so the area can be honored by the Native Americans. They put little prayer flags out. The rangers instruct visitors not to touch them or remove them out of respect for the Indians.


These little gnats, they fly right into my eyes. Creeps me out. And I thought one flew in my ear. Yuk. And when I woke this morning I thought I heard a crinkling sound in my ear like a bug in there. Ewww. I'm grossing myself out. I don't really think there's anything in there but I was torturing myself with the thought this morning. I remember the story of the little boy who had a spider in his ear and he had to go to the doctor to get it taken out and he heard noises in his ear. Blech. Then I thought about Linda, a friend at work, and she went to Cuba, get this, for a vacation. She showed me pictures of her hotel and the glass in the front of the building was all busted out big time. Nice establishment, I'm sure. It was a plain, white building.

Well, when she came back to work she said she was worried some kind of bug got in her and might be living in there. She said she lay in bed and tried to sleep with her mouth open so just in case there was something it would walk out. I said, Linda, are you sure? There was nothing wrong with her. I think she was smokin' too much dope.

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

I tend to sleep with my mouth open but in my case I'm usually snoring.

Jules said...

At first I thought the photo was of whatever it was that's biting you. lol

Sandflies drive me insane but that's about the only thing that bites me. DH on the other hand gets bitten by everything except sandflies. :(

Liliana said...

My husband finally got a bite. He asked me if I had been sitting in his chair - as if I made a bug bite *him* by mistake. :)