Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today

Today I am grateful for moderate Democrats who are reading the proposed health reform bill that Obama is trying to rush through. Obama is not sure of exactly what provisions are in it. That's what he said. Why, why? Why doesn't the media bang on this!? I'll tell you why. Because there is no media reporting the news. Ninety percent of reporting is propaganda.

I'm jumping in the shower and we're going to the library today. I want to get our son Black Beauty. He ate up The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. He's never read a novel so fast before!

Pray out LOUD cause it makes the devil nervous. Prayer is the Christian's arsenal. It's a hotline to heaven.

The Holy Spirit put a verse in my mind and I memorized it without even trying. It's Hebrews 13:8 and says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

And I am still well today, thank you Lord. We serve a great and mighty God.

No comments: