Sunday, July 19, 2009

That's what I'm talkin' about


Saw this truck in the parking lot at Wal-Mart today!

Our church designed and is selling some bumper stickers. One says, "Yes, this is a Christian nation." It's in response to Obama's Middle East visit where on two occasions he said we are no longer a Christian nation. Forty-three presidents have called this a Christian nation and now the 44th says we're not. In Turkey on April 6th he continued by saying, “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

What? I don't think so!

Today I still feel good. Tomorrow's the hump day. I'm expecting to be fine, but I have niggling worry in my mind. All day today I've had a pre-menstrual, perimenopausal headache. I took Tylenol, but I'm afraid to take anything else. I'll take a headache over colitis any day though!

I made tacos for dinner and everyone liked them.

The sky is beautiful and the birds are sweet and I'm storing up God's wisdom in my heart.

We're gonna watch the movie Twister now.

No comments: