Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Talk radio

I like talk radio. Those crazy people. Except for Rush Limbaugh. I can't stand him.

God put the Founding Fathers here. It was no accident. He had a purpose for the United States. I believe it. When you learn about those guys: Franklin, Jefferson, Washington and all the rest, you gotta know it couldn't be by accident that they were all here at the same time.

This is the first time ever in modern history that fuel has become more expensive than people. Usually people (employment) are more expensive. Planes were not meant to fly like this in these economic conditions with fuel being so costly. Is $10.00 per gallon in the future? Where do we get our fuel? Canada, they're cool. Mexico, not as cool as Canada, but they're not killing us unless you're a tourist driving at night. The next three places we get the most oil from are Nigeria, Venezuela, and what? Saudi Arabia. Depending on these countries is definitely not a good idea. That's not news though.

Money drives the economy. That's why we're getting the rebate. Why is the government giving money back to everyone, even the lowest of the low income? Because they (that would be us) are sure to spend it immediately and that will be good for the economy.

That's what I picked up from listening to the radio this morning.

I made a bracelet and earrings today. Promising, promising. It was all practice. My fingers are sore but I'm happy. I need a clasp for the bracelet. I noticed a few minutes ago that I put the wire wrapped bead on my earring, one right side up and one upside down. Sheesh. I'm working on a wire Jesus fish earring. It needs something more but I like the simplicity of it. I should call it the Ichthys symbol earring, shouldn't I? That would be semi-intelligent. But really I'm the kind of person who calls the "William Tell Overture" the Lone Ranger song, so there is symmetry.

Feels like were on vacation. I don't know why. Maybe because we have all these stores nearby and I can do things like run to the bead shop for a 75¢ clasp. It's nice.

Working with son on his first research paper. His topic is John Deere. He made his bibliography cards today. I wanted to strangle him, but currently he's still alive. He shaped up when he realized he was on Mamma's very last nerve.

No comments: