Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday

Where did the week-end go? And, pray tell, on Friday why did I think a bean burrito was a good idea 90 minutes before a dance class???

Son is tearful today because his hat is lost. We cannot find it. We think it's somewhere in the trailer, but have not been able to locate it. He is unusually attached to that Jughead hat. I'm going lightly on the hsing today because I do not have his full attention. I think he's a little sick too. I think he's slightly feverish which is making him more emotional.

Last night I started my parrot earrings. I'm a little disappointed with the pink beads though. They're actually translucent, not opaque. It's tricky learning the finer points of bead selection. They looked opaque in the tube because they're all bunched together. I decided to go ahead and start the pattern even though the pinks aren't what I planned. Maybe it will look nice anyway? My shipment for supplies to make the serpent earrings might be in today. My husband is going to check the post office for me this afternoon.

My work-out schedule is coming together nicely. Maybe I'll make something of myself this winter. On Wednesdays I'm in an American Tribal Style class from 6-7pm. I haven't done the first class yet, but I'm sure to enjoy it. And same night from 7:30-8pm is beginning belly dance. My friend says she's going this week. I went on Friday to try it out and it's very beginning, so she'll really like it I think. And wonder of wonders, the teacher invited me to take the intermediate/advanced class (I'm intermediate) on Fridays and I don't have to pay. She asked me to stay and I said, no, I can't pay for three classes and she said, "That's okay. I want you to stay. We need you." Hmmm. I don't know about that, but I say hooray! So Wed., Thurs., and Fri. I'm all set right here in town. If we drive to Cruces on Mondays I dance from 5-7pm there.

My son is so weepy. I have to go comfort him.