Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Impartation

That's what they studied at the Ladies Bible Study and Prayer Group last night. I am not sure what to think. I've read some about it online but I can read opinions about what everyone thinks till I'm blue in the face. It doesn't really help me. So I'm waiting to see what my solid Christian homegirls say about it. Them, I trust.

The teaching was a video of Randy Clark and his School of Healing and Impartation. It's for revival and to increase faith. It's not prophesy.

Did I experience something or did I experience nothing. Is it real and true and from God, the Holy Spirit, or is it fake and from people. Not that the people are bad, but they are misguided.

"He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed." Prov13:20

A decision will not be made until I hear back from my people!