Monday, June 12, 2006

Time on my hands so I beaded


Dainty drops Posted by Picasa

Heyburn State Park in Idaho is full of millions of lodgepole pine so our satellite didn't work the whole time we were there. Yipes! Twelve whole days I've been offline. Seems like a month!

Got a few pics here of beading projects completed the past two weeks. This one is a seed bead, Czech crystal, and cube bead necklace, another project kit from the place in San Diego. It's strung on size D Nymo. The Czech beads shine but you can't see it in the pic. They're only size three, teeny weeny, but pretty. Of everything I've made I've worn this the most. The beads are a matte peacock color. It's 18 inches long. The coolest thing is it's got a magnetic clasp! Have you tried one? Very cool I think. Before I realized it was magnetic I was twisting and twisting twisting to no avail, all the while I was talking bad stuff about the store as I wondered aloud why they sold me a cheap, stinkin', lousy barrel clasp. Then, voila! I pulled instead of twisted and it came apart. Silly me. I had to take back all the bad things I said.

No comments: