Friday, June 23, 2006

Greta

My husband has been calling me Greta, rolling his r's heavily because I'm wearing two braids. When we're out and about I've taken to rolling my jeans up to my knees so I don't mess up the hems and he thinks it makes me look like a German tourist.

At the Grand Canyon there were some German tourist girly girls walking across the street and we just happened to somehow be walking the same speed and I ended up walking right next to them as if I was one of them. They were speaking German ya know, so I couldn't understand a word. They totally ignored me, but I grinned at my husband and he grinned back. I fit right in with them!

Those German girls are hard core. They know how to get around and be comfortable and see the sights. There ain't no moss growing under those feeties. They were wearing braids like me.

No comments: