Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rings and Things store and warehouse


Inside Rings And Things Posted by Picasa

This shows only about 1/4 of the store. There are tons of beads. And...all the rest of the stuff in the catalog is in the warehouse which is behind the counter. While I was waiting for my husband to pick me up (after my foray in the bead store!) I must have seen four or five different employees come out for their break time. It's a big company. Even my husband looked around at all the beads. He bought a Swarovski crystal to hang in the truck on the rear view mirror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That's really cool!
Did I ever tell you that my Aunt Jean is a beader & photographer? Her site is Shooting Star Beads if you're interested.
Ha, this sounds like blog spam, but it's legit.
:)
Kim in MI

p.s. - I don't annoy you with all these comments, do I?