Sunday, January 29, 2006

Indigo eyeglass necklace


For my mom Posted by Picasa

My mom's favorite color is blue. I made this for her. She wears one I made about a year ago which is blue and white daisies, and says she doesn't want another one. Thing is, that one looks like a sixth grader made it. (No offense against sixth graders!) I'm hoping she'll like this one and maybe quit wearing that other one.

I used two dichroic beads that I've had for over a year. It was as if they were made for this necklace. At the time that I picked them out - I didn't know they were for my mom. It's cosmic, baby.

Update: This one broke after a few months. My mom said it got caught in her glasses. I think it was too heavy and that's the reason it broke. They need to be very lightweight. Live and learn!

No comments: