Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finished Light on Snow book

I'm gonna be so sorry in the morning but I just finished reading my book Light on Snow by Anita Shreve. Incidentally she also wrote The Pilot's Wife, possibly the worst book I ever read. It really stunk. But Light on Snow was pretty darn good.

I'm dying to start on Gettysburg by Newt Gingrich and William R. Forstchen. My husband just finished it and he was even crying at the end. What? MY husband? Over a book? Indeed. So I've gotta read this one. It was a New York Times bestseller and has 108 reviews at Amazon. My mom gave me the book. She's a total bibliophile. But we didn't know the end is not the end. There are three books in the series. My husband drove all the way to Cruces today for the second book. He had to have it.

No comments: