Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Home education compliment

I thought of one more thing tonight.

Today the RVers across the way were talking with my husband. They commented on how our son is such a putterer. He's a busy body, very sociable and a real worker bee. He sweeps our campsite, he polishes his bike and washes his bike trailer. He arranges and rearranges his toy cars, sweeps neighboring campsites, shuttles laundry to and from the laundromat for us, buys orange juice at the little store for us, takes the trash out, helps his dad. I never have a problem with him saying there's nothing to do. That's a major reason why life on the road is working out so well for us.

Today the RVers across the way said that from chatting with our boy and watching him outside they just knew him to be home-schooled. That's what they said to my husband. It made me feel good to hear that.

No comments: