Thursday, January 21, 2010

Windy

It was so windy today that we didn't do much with the ponies.  We got plenty of sand in our eyes.  We did empty and refill the water trough.  That took awhile and it really needed it.  The water was green and yucky.   The metal trough is so big and heavy and not easy to empty.  We ended up using buckets to take the water out then we dragged it to the concrete gutter and emptied the rest.

My church, this church in New Mexico, is amazing.  Here we are in the midst of a serious recession and our income for 2009 doubled.  Doubled!  At my church there are no rich people.  The ones who are able, give, and the ones who I think look unable to give; they give too.  Every week.  I didn't learn to tithe till we came here. 

We drove to Cruces and back and that took most of the day.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

It was pretty windy here too. I'm glad your church is doing so well. I wish I could say the same for ours, people are stingy here.