Sunday, August 31, 2008

Arg


I've never written "arg" before now. I've never said "arg" either. I'm not sure who does except maybe Archie and Jughead in the comics. Anyhoo, today's hair.

I made it black and white because my pants are bright red stretchy pants and they're not very photogenic. They look rather stupid really. They have a pink heart on the front though so that's why I bought them. I love hearts. I heart hearts. But furthermore, all my blue jeans are a little loose in the bum section. I don't know what's going on. I'm losing my bum!

What do I like? Generally, overall, I like it. There's a breeze so it won't lay dutifully like I'd like it to. The ends are doing a curly Q thing that I do hate. I wonder if my blunt cut is not really blunt and that's why they go like that. They don't do it all the time, at least I don't think they do. I'd like the ends to stay very straight like in my June '08 photo. But the worst news is this. It only grew 1/8th of an inch. Now that's a reason to say "ARG." Who counts 1/8th of an inch of growth anyways? Apparently I do because if my son reports it, I have to report it too. I asked him to remeasure and I spied with my little eye that both he and my husband did a secret grin to each other then my son said, "So ya don't like that measurement, huh?" Arg! No. I. Don't.

I'm on a special diet of 4-5 almonds per day for the month of September and I better see 43.5" on October 1st or else! Of course, I'm not eating almonds exclusively, but adding almonds to my regular eating. If a biotin or protein or vitamin E pill is good for you, how much better (and tasty) and complete is the food that contains it.

No comments: