Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thought it was Jesus, but it was my cell phone

I awoke in the middle of the night! There was a bright white light in my bedroom emanating from corner of the little bookcase! I peered in its direction. I propped myself up on my elbow and watched it, all bleary eyed. It was flashing too. I heard it make a pretty sound, twice. I felt happy. I thought it was Jesus, comin' to get me! Maybe he just decided to use an electronic musical sound instead of a trumpet. Then I dropped down to my pillow and conked out again.

I've been thinking about Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, the abomination of desolation, the rapture, and the tribulation. I've been reading Matthew 24.

In the morning I woke up and thought about that dream and realized we're still here, and remembered - I put that stinkin' cell phone my husband bought for me over there in the corner on top of the books. It must have burped in the night or something. Or maybe I got a wrong number. WHAT a disappointment!

But it gives us more time and that's good. You can doubt and do without or you can believe and receive. Sometimes I'm so receiving I'm about to burst. It's so weird how if you ask the Lord to reveal Himself to you, He will. My husband says, "Liliana. It's weird? Is that the best you can do?" And I said, hmmm, well I guess I should better say it's prophetic. Right?" And he said, "right."