Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday sweet Friday

I signed up for a ballet class last night. I start next week. They meet once a week. She may add a tap class and then I can go twice a week. After class the instructor and I chatted for an hour. Go me! It's good to talk and interact with people, right. I'm trying hard to get plugged in and connected this year. The only thing still hanging over my head is going to the animal refuge. Once I go there I will officially be a good person.

Finished up the s*x education today. When I started with it, I was heartsick but now that we're finished I'm happy. It went well I think. We wrapped it up with scripture, Romans 12:1.
Therefore, I urge you, brothers in view of God's mercy, to offer you bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.
Talked about protecting our minds and that all that we have to give back to the Lord is ourselves. Zat's it, so we oughta do our best to make good with what we've got. Talked about twins and AIDS and p*rn*graphy and abstinence and that s*x is God's gift to married people. We covered a lot because fifth grade begins on Monday and I realized my plate is pretty full there. I guess I did a good job. He says he never wants to have sex. Bwa-hahahahha! Yeah, check back with me on that one in five years!

I used the Quizzes for S*x Education I and II tests from this site. I may use the ones on other health topics sometime too.