Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pavés shampoo and creme rinse

I like it. I give four out of five stars to Pavés Flawless No Sulfates Allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo and the creme rinse too. By comparison, Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific would earn five stars so four is pretty good. The fragrance is amenable, even nice I think. I'm not into cosmetics and beauty buys but it smells different from anything I've ever used. I plan to use the shampoo long term to see if the lack of sulfates will have any effect on the amount of hair I lose each day. I'm shedding squirrels. It would be nice if I could shed a leetle less. I'm having to clean the bottom of my vacuum cleaner way too often.

Disappointment. No one woke me for Bible study and I'm supposed to be there at 9:30am. Consequently I didn't get to do a vinegar rinse before I used my new Pavé creme rinse, and then I had to go with my hair down and WET. Ruined my record for hair upness to Wednesday morning Bible study (Book of Matthew). I wanted to ACV rinse between shampoo and final rinse to see if the rinse disguised the vinegar smell. Last time the vinegar smell lingered. I'll do it tomorrow unless my hair looks nice which I don't think it will. Air dry is good for the hair but I don't earn any beauty points for it.

I telephoned the health food store this afternoon and they actually have grapefruit essential oil. Am going to check it out firsthand mañana. I forgot to ask if they have coconut oil. Heidi says coconut oil is good to add EOs to and that the coconut oil she recommends is scentless. That was news to me. I want to try essential oils and herbs and that sort of thing rather than bottles of shampoos and creme rinses.

No comments: