Thursday, June 25, 2009

Art, maybe

Helen's hanging plant

Out of the camera this photo was plain, mustard colored, and flat, yet it interested me. I pulled it into Photoshop and, like magic, as I post-processed it I found all these fantastic cracks and child's drawings on the wall - none of which show in the original photo. It's kinda cool. It's in my friend's yard. There's a door on the same wall I might do next. I snapped the door today but I will go back and try including the concrete steps in the frame and see if it looks better that way.

My memorizations are going well. I'm working on Jeremiah 9:23-24 and I almost have it done. It's about what God values. I have one song memorized now too. One whole song! Which reminds me. My new favorite girl band is called Parousia.

No comments: