Sunday, June 08, 2008

Aaaugh

I'm itchy. I'm itchy. I'm itchy. I can't stands it. I didn't go to church because long sleeves against my arms makes me want to scratch - and I don't wanna wear a tank top to church because I don't want to show my rashy arms. I dropped our son off at Kid's Church and came home.

I did forget to blog something important. On Friday night we went to a taco dinner at the church. It was a fundraiser for the youngsters to attend camp. All three of us went. And guess what. My husband had a good time. I was so happy. And I chit-chatted with a couple people. Woohoo! When we were home I told my husband that that was called Christian fellowship and he said it was pretty good. Hehe! Overjoyed, I was.

That evening for no reason at all our son said to us, "Mamma and Deedah, have I told you today that I love you both?" Husband and I looked at each other and said, "No." And he said, "I love you both." It was 'bout the sweetest thing.

No comments: