Friday, October 14, 2005

Arrived in Santa Fe, NM

We've driven for three days and yesterday we got here! It's morning now and it's beautiful, just beautiful. I'm hoping to go to the Georgia O'Keeffe museum today. We have to do homeschooling first (I'm writing this between math and language arts).

I am invigorated and my spirit replenished! O happy day!

We drove through Little Rock, Arkansas where the lady had her 16th baby. We drove though Oklahoma City. We saw two pronghorn antelope (unusual) out on the grasslands. We had takeout for dinner last night. We ate New Mexican cuisine which I realized is a little different than regular Mexican that I'm used to. I prefer refried beans with cheese rather than plain pinto beans. But it was still delicious! All the better when I don't have to cook it.

I took only a few photos this month, and then in the last three days my batteries went dead. Both sets! Bad, bad, bad amateur photographer. I altogether lost my desire to take pictures while in Nashville.

No comments: